Our quality management system is certified to ISO 9001: 2008 standards. We are committed to the Quality Management System and to its continual improvement, and thus insist that all staff and sub-contractors comply with it. The Directors establish quality objectives and monitor the achievement of them at the Management Review Meetings.
To ensure that we deliver services that meet the Client’s requirements and conform to the relevant regulations, codes and specifications, Management is totally committed to providing product and service of the highest quality Standards. External verification of our system ensures a process of Regular evaluation and improvement. This benefits both the Client and ourselves, and enhances our good reputation within the construction industry.
Other benefits derived from implementing the system effectively include:-
● Clear definition of authority, responsibilities and interfaces, documented in the flowchart procedures.
● Motivation of staff towards pride in carrying out their work through interdepartmental co-operation and input.
● Encouraging the Construction Team and support services to maintain a Client focus and meet all specified requirements.
● Mechanisms to identify isolate and control nonconforming materials or work.
● Promotion of efficiency and cost effectiveness.
● Identifying training needs provide training and assess its effectiveness.
● Producing records which demonstrate the achievement of Client requirements.
● Getting it right first time and on time.
● Delivering the Client a Quality service to specification and budget.
Furthermore, In AL RUMOOZ we all commit to Safety and Environmental (HSE) Policy:
✦ Demonstrate Leadership and target Goal Zero – ‘No harm to people, assets or environment.
✦ Comply with applicable HSE laws, regulations and standards.
✦ Identify personal and process risks, and compliance obligations, then establish suitable controls to prevent injuries, ill-health and pollution occurrence whilst highlighting and minimizing consequences.
✦ Implement and maintain a formal rule based HSE management system clearly defining all prerequisites, competencies, ownership and enabling workforce participation.
✦ Apply Life Saving Rules across the Company and contractor workforce.
✦ Pursue continual improvement in HSE and sustainable development.
✦ Measure, review and transparently report HSE performance.